R: [Dxspider-support] rcmd

Luigi Carlotto - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Nov 15 00:01:09 GMT 2002

Hi Ian !
yes, I know that I can stop the RCMDs coming from a node by reducing from 1 to 0 the privilege level ... but if the node is disconnected, after when it reconnect my node, its privilege level is back from 0 to 1 automatically... I have tested this some days ago !!

Exist a way to stop by default the RCMDs for all nodes, and enable them for specific nodes ONLY ?? ... I wish this only for security and for privacy...

Tks for your help !

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk