[Dxspider-support] rcmd

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Fri Nov 15 08:46:33 GMT 2002

With this RCMD thingy in mind can anyone tell me the default by standard that remote nodes are set to. From the aforegoing I assume Priv level 1  ? ..  Also can remote nodes be subjected to the user level priv's scale up to  - 9 ?  I'm thinking of our own local needs here for full remote control of the adjacent node.

- Regards Colin