[Dxspider-support] rcmd

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Nov 15 14:27:53 GMT 2002

I cannot speak for Luigi of course Ref Priv's levels and I
appreciate Dirk's philosophy on the topic. My next in line
link node ( via packet of course ) has no proper remote
sysop. ( Local users not up to it ). In a fault situation I
could be asked to shut that node down or perform some
similar tsk requiring priv levels greater than 1. I was just
exploring the posibilities of using RCMD's for this. There
are other ways open though which are longer winded . ( Is it
not true that RCMD's can only be issued by a validated sysop
IE with preset password and priv levels or by the actual
remote , requesting , node sysop ? )

- Regards Colin