[Dxspider-support] DXSpider freezes with latest CVS update

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 12:30:25 BST 2002

Do you have any debug information?

When you say 'freezes' do you mean stops completely or is looping on
some data (do a watchdbg). There are still some kinds of protocol loop
that it cannot handle properly. They haven't happened to me yet :-;

I need more information before I can help you.

If you care to, one thing you can do is run the node under the perl
debugger (perl -d cluster.pl), ^C when it 'hangs' then do a 'T' and
maybe some 'n' commands and then send me the output (easy way to do that
is 'perl -d cluster.pl | tee /tmp/a' then 'mail -s hanging
djk at tobit.co.uk < /tmp/a'.

Dirk