[Dxspider-support] Re: [Dxspider-support] After latest CVS.Can´t locate Compress/Zlib.

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Mon Oct 14 18:16:01 BST 2002

The Changes file I quoted was for 57.119 (things change fast).

I don't know about Red Hat, but Debian "sarge/testing" has a package
for Compress::Zlib as well as any modules I have ever needed (Debian
also has a "dh-make-perl" package which will download CPAN modules and
package them automagically).  IMHO, Debian is also the most
ham-friendly distribution (the current Debian leader is KB0G), with
SuSe a close second.

73, Bob N7XY