[Dxspider-support] re-occuring announces

Aurelio (PA3EZL) aurelio at chello.nl
Fri Oct 18 12:10:40 BST 2002

Hello,

After a CVS changes, before I restart spider, I tend to send a local
announce
informing the users the cluster will shutdown briefly. I would like to use
a standard text like "Cluster will restart, back in 1 minute". After using
this
once the next time spider says it's a duplicate announce. That sounds
logical,
but asks more and more of my 'creativity' to write the same message in a
slightly
different form so that it's not regarded as a dupe...

Is there a way (for the sysop) to send 'duplicate' announces??

73 de Aurelio-pa3ezl