[Dxspider-support] Questions re first Linux install

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Wed Sep 11 18:13:26 BST 2002

On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 10:24, David A Wilson wrote:
> Charlie, Thanks, will do so.

> Presently in my /usr/local/packages in addition to the previously
> mentioned files I also have:
> ax25-apps-0.0.5.tar
> ax25-tools-0.0.8.tar
> ax25-utils-2.1.42a-3.i386.rpm
> libax25-0.0.9.tar
>
> If you "relink to the latest", how will that affect what I am doing?
> Where are these links?
> Will I have to down load another CVS?
No, I mean I will relink the manual to the correct versions if the ones
I am showing are out of date.  The newer ones should be used where
possible.  I will comment on the rest of the email later once work is
finished.
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider

 Find out about Summits on the Air!
 Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk