[Dxspider-support] SH/QRZ help Please

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Sep 19 14:46:55 BST 2002

Keith

I can tell you why it doesn't work and that is because M$ doesn't
implement a 'standard' C/perl function call.

I am working on a mechanism that will allow such commands to work on all
platforms which will be appearing in the next release.

As I understand it, this problem doesn't occur on all M$ systems. I
suspect that it may only happen if the connection times out.

I will see if I can kludge it in the meantime.

Dirk