[Dxspider-support] If there is a "Wish List"

Hank Kohl K8DD k8dd at arrl.net
Sat Sep 21 02:17:33 BST 2002

If there is .....

DX spots come down the screen - oldest at the top and newest at the bottom.
SHow/DX is newest at the top and oldest at the bottom.
Can SHow/DX put the oldest at the top and newest at the bottom.
       I think it would help with NA and CT packet windows.

Same for SHow/WWV & WCY

DX spots beep but Talk's don't.
Can Talk's do a double beep?
       Announcements (EU Talk) can remain silent!

When I'm connected to a node that sends all spots - from all over the world -
I do a     SEt/FILTer node_default by_dxcc w,xe,ve,kp,kl
and        SEt/FILTer user_default by_dxcc w,xe,ve,kp,kl
it works fine .... users don't get spots outside of North America .... but when
I do a     SHow/DX    I get spots from all over the world.
Can DX Spider (with those filters set) dump non North American spots in the bit
bucket?

Would be nice if SHow/NODES could give a list of nodes that you have put
in, and
what kind of a node (ar, ak1a, spider, etc) it is.
SHow/NODES AR     all the ar nodes
SHow/NODES AK1A all the ak1a nodes      etc, etc, etc

OK .... I've got too much free time!  But these are a few things I'd like
to see some
time down the upgrade road!

73    Hank    K8DD

*/     Hank Kohl  K8DD      k8dd at arrl.net
*/     ARRL TS              http://www.qsl.net/k8dd
*/     MI-QRP - Vice Pres.  QRP-ARCI - Director
*/
If God intended you to be on single sideband, he would have given you only
one nostril.
- Steve, K2PTS