[Dxspider-support] RE: [Dxspider-announce] ANNOUNCE: 1.50

Keith Le Boutillier keith at gtonline.net
Wed Sep 25 20:08:21 BST 2002

Hi all

I know that iam only a windows user but please where are these files ive
followed all the links below and get screens full of text or links not found
messages

would it be possible for the correct files for windows users to be made
downloadble from the dxspider site then at least the windows user would get
the right files as i dont seem to be the only one who cant get it right.

73 Keith GU6EFB