[Dxspider-support] Users

GB7BPQ gb7bpq at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 27 15:46:53 BST 2002

My windoze setup only every gets rebooted when I need to reboot it myself.
It has run for months on end.

Usually it's because the router has lost the cluster PC from it's DHCP
client table and a reboot is the only way I know of getting the router to
recognise it. It happens when I have to reboot the router. I am still
looking for a way to make the router recognise the cluster PC without a
reboot. Linksys aren't much help. If anyone has any ideas....

Ed G0INA
GB7DXZ