R: [Dxspider-support] help filtering

Luigi Carlotto - IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 28 12:26:26 BST 2002

Hi Charlie and hi all !

please Charlie, could you explain me more better the following pattern about spot filter:

-------------
Filters for the callsign of the connected node or user (channel) doing the spotting:
  channel <prefixes>
     channel W1HR --> spots from the connected node W1HR will be spotted
     channel K1QX --> spots from the connected user K1QX will be spotted
 For example, if I do:

acc/spots f5mzn-3 channel ik5zuk-6

my node (ik5zuk-6) sends out to f5mzn-3 all the spots originated by my users and also originated from my adjacents cluster (all italians) ?? Or to obtain this, I should do the following:

acc/spots f5mzn-3 channel i

Please, let me know... ok ?!?
Many thanks in advance and 73s

Luigi, ik5zuk