[Dxspider-support] Mrtg revisited

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sun Sep 29 00:33:56 BST 2002

I figured out the problem here.  The Debian package for mrtg had it's
own mrtg.cfg file, which had all entries commented out, as well as a
cron job in /etc/cron.d.  I copied the config file from /spider/mrtg to
/etc and all is working fine now.  Since no WCY data are received, I
deleted that portion of the page.

73,
Bob, N7XY