[Dxspider-support] Spots not dispensing

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Sat Apr 12 09:29:10 BST 2003

Hi all,

         Build 57.241 --- Been running , no prob's , for 14
days. Suddenly the system is not dispensing spots. Tried
restarting cluster and also in desperation did a cold
restart of complete system. Still the same. Actually the odd
spot here and there ( about 10% ) are being dispensed. It
looks more like someone has changed the hop count but I am
still getting PC11's ...  All other PC codes are
functioning.
                   Had this problem with an earlier build
and a restart cleared it. Did someone once suggest I deleted
a file ? If so please remind me which one.

- Regards Colin