[Dxspider-support] Spider <-> SV2AGW Packet Engine

B. Charles Sutton w1mcp at cox.net
Fri Aug 8 02:45:03 BST 2003

Colin & all,

  The TNC works fine with other software.  Spider sees AGW when it boots up.
If I have AGW off I see an appropriate message during the Spider boot.
Spider is working on the telnet side.  I tried using AGWTerm but I can't
seem to connect to the TNC.  My best guess is that I have AGW setup wrong
somewhere.  I know your not running it, but I wonder if anyone else has a
KPC3 running thru AGW on a windows machine that can compare settings with
me.

Charlie,
W1MCP