[Dxspider-support] Anyone got any ideas?

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Tue Aug 12 08:03:29 BST 2003

Hi all,
I have just about got my cluster machine rebuilt software-wise and am
now running rh9 with perl-5.8.0.  I have even managed to compile Curses
so everything in the garden is wonderful.  I had a backup of my old
spider tree and have installed that.

So now come the questions...

Where is registration information held?  I had to rebuild the users file
from user_asc.  I now seem to have lost all my registration info, built
up over a long period, so I would like to keep it.  I still have the old
users file.

Has anyone got a link to the latest ax25 rpms as the links from my
manual seem to have died?

TIA

Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider

 Find out about Summits on the Air!
 Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk