[Dxspider-support] Problems with running spider with user-rights

Markus Fackler markus at familie-fackler.de
Tue Dec 23 09:36:37 GMT 2003

Hello,

I'm new with DX-Spider.
I have setup the DX-Cluster DB0CZ-6 with DX-Spider now.
But I have a problem when running DX-Spider with User rights.

When I start ./cluster.pl as root ther is no problem.
But when I start ist witk su- sysop ther are some messages like this
wihle connecting:

setsockopt tcp_nodelay: Permission denied.

Does anyone know where I have to set some rights diffrent from now.

The system is an SUSE 9.0 with Standardkernel.

73 de Markus DL1GFM

Merry Christmas to all.