[Dxspider-support] QRZ Help Please

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 10:46:17 GMT 2003

This is an unfortunate 'feature' of the windows perl implementation of
Net::Telnet. Each connection attempt to qrz.com has a timeout period
associated with it. Hitting the timeout means you are not connecting...

In normal times this won't occur, because it connects within the timeout
period. What has happened is that QRZ is either busy or else not
on-line, thus causing the connection to timeout.

Dirk