[Dxspider-support] Problems with command " dx by "

Roland Huysentruyt,ON6HH on6hh at yucom.be
Mon Dec 29 20:57:22 GMT 2003

   Hi Dirk and Others
I don't have so much to add on comments from college sysops .

- DX BY
   I propose to remove "dx by"  .I see no need for it.

- NEW RELEASE
>> I shall be incorporating all the various patches that I have received
>> from various people and then doing a full release.
  Dirk, I am still on 51.242 because the remote database command was not
  working any more wih 51.253 .Will it be repaired ?

- TALK
   The main goal of the cluster is DX,not talk,not ann !.
   Talk on local cluster satisfies most needs  here .
   The extra traffic needed for wwtalk will help to brake down rf-links even out of a
   contestweekend  .Not all links are via internet !

73    HNY to all
Roland,ON6HH,sysop ON0DXK
Roland Huysentruyt,Beatrijslaan 28,B 8870   IZEGEM , BELGIUM
tel  (32) (0) 51 303000  email : on6hh at yucom.be
packetmail on6hh at on0ck.wvl.bel.eu