[Dxspider-support] upcoming release

Dave Court EI3IO at connogue.com
Wed Dec 31 10:43:20 GMT 2003

Dirk
In light of some previous threads I would like a sysop priv command
which would be, set and unset talk, announce and chat. Further, if there
was a way to apply the commands only to the radio interface that would
also be useful. Such commands would be great for contests and would help
keep RF links running without the need for loading special filters
during busy periods.

73s thanks for your efforts on a great piece of software and a happy new
year to all.
Dave EI3IO (sysop EI7SDX - DxSpider on Windows 98SE OS)

Dirk Koopman wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am about to issue a new release of the CVS code as an official thing
> (1.51) on sourceforge. There are no material changes (so far) to the
> current CVS (apart from some German translation work).
>
> If there is any new or missing documentation that you want to contribute
> or some really annoying bug, now is the time to speak...
>
> Dirk G1TLH

This Email comes from Dave Court - EI3IO, G3SDL, OZ3SDL
QTH (Grid) Locator - IO63WF
Web Site: http://EI3IO.com
EI7SDX:SHANDX DX packet cluster web site: http://shandx.ath.cx
Cluster Access telnet://shandx.ath.cx:5000
Node Access telnet://shandx.ath.cx:9023
QSL address: 'Connogue', River Lane, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Fax: +353 1 272 2059
Professional Web Site: http://connogue.com