[Dxspider-support] Communication between users

Milan Kalina milan.kalina at merck.cz
Wed Dec 31 08:45:36 GMT 2003

Hello all,

many thanks to Robert's important statement.
Apparently, users will communicate with each other either via ANN, DX,
TALK etc. despite any prohibitions.
It gets even worse when abusing the DX command widely.
The only way is to make it clear and simple to a user, which command to
use in order not to use the bandwidth by simple ANN/FULL or DX 14.000 etc.
The number of chat groups should not be limited, once people will start
to use it, more group requests will appear, e.g. SIX, microwaves etc.

Best 73's and HNY 2004 from Praha,
Milan OK1XH, sysop OK0DXH