[Dxspider-support] Missing spots question

Dale Harwood dale at harwood.com
Mon Feb 3 04:07:28 GMT 2003

We have 2 nodes that care connected to the same node, feeding us the
same information. I installed both of these nodes and have them
configured the same as far as I can tell. We are missing about half of
the spots on one system that the other system is seeing. The system that
is not announcing the spots is getting them with the PC11 commands, just
not sending them out. This one has got me stumped. I have grabbed
several screen shots the 2 systems real time, and have the url listed
below.

The pic shows 4 sessons. The 2 on the left are of the n4vff-2 node and
the 2 on the right are of the k4jw node. The top screens are ./watchdbg
output and the bottom screens are telnet connects.

What have I missed here ? Any assistance would be appreciated.

http://64.18.111.228/screen_shots.html
--

  Dale Harwood   [ N4VFF ]

  internet> dale at harwood.com