[Dxspider-support] Missing spots question

Dale Harwood dale at harwood.com
Mon Feb 3 04:29:55 GMT 2003

Dale Harwood wrote:

> We have 2 nodes that care connected to the same node, feeding us the
> same information. I installed both of these nodes and have them
> configured the same as far as I can tell. We are missing about half of
> the spots on one system that the other system is seeing. The system that
> is not announcing the spots is getting them with the PC11 commands, just
> not sending them out. This one has got me stumped. I have grabbed
> several screen shots the 2 systems real time, and have the url listed
> below.
>
> The pic shows 4 sessons. The 2 on the left are of the n4vff-2 node and
> the 2 on the right are of the k4jw node. The top screens are ./watchdbg
> output and the bottom screens are telnet connects.
>
> What have I missed here ? Any assistance would be appreciated.
>
> http://64.18.111.228/screen_shots.html

Just noticed that the system time on the machine that was missing spots
was not correct. Does not look to be consistant from the spots that were
posted to the ones that were not. Nonetheless, the system clock needs to
be correct  (-:

I will log the remainder of the night, although it appears that the
clock has fixed the problem.

--

  Dale Harwood   [ N4VFF ]

  internet> dale at harwood.com