[Dxspider-support] SH / DX Oversight ?

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Fri Feb 7 13:59:11 GMT 2003

Hi Colin.

>      A locally connected user tried sh/dx <call> on a dx
> call which had not been active ( IE unknown to Spider ). A
> search was commenced but as the call was not found I
> expected to see " No records found " or something similar.
> However there was no response at all.

Just tried it here. The same version of spider.

It does not say "Nothing found", but it returns a prompt like
"OZ1LQH de OZ5BBS-7  7-Feb-2003 1356Z >" which means that the search has ended
and there was nothing found.

If that can be understood as no response at all I donøt know.

But I agree that it could say something like "No records found" or something like that.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH