[Dxspider-support] SH / DX Oversight ?

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Sat Feb 8 09:30:22 GMT 2003

Hi Rene ,
                Yes that's true and the same prompt was
observed here too. However , since Spider sends a prompt
every 11 mins anyway , the end of search prompt could be
confused with that. For me it's not a problem but my users
like most other users would not see a difference. They have
migrated from ak1a ( sorry Dirk ! ) and possibly other
softwares and are used to something indicating that their
requested process has ended.

 Perhaps it could be introduced to prompt as it does with
sh/stn where it does return a phrase ?

- Regards Colin