[Dxspider-support] Spider Client login - Port 23 revisited

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Feb 7 05:39:43 GMT 2003

I had a strange port 23 experience here. I run spider on a machine
inside my firewall (the firewall box also runs Linux).  I tried
forwarding port 23 on the firewall box to port 7300 on the box running
spider and ran into echo problems.  Forwarding 7300 to the other box
works fine, however.

Bob, N7XY