[Dxspider-support] registration problem

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 7 17:49:07 GMT 2003

Hi Dirk and hi all !

Here I have running DxSpider 57.191 under Linux, and I have encountered a strange problem.
For security reasons I have enabled the registration function, so I have added to the /spider/scripts/startup file the
set/var $main::reqreg = 1 line (as described into the admin manual).

So, during the running time, I have registered some users...

Now, for checking the registered users, I have observed that all registered calls are lost :

IK5ZUK de IK5ZUK-6  7-Feb-2003 1740Z >
sh/regi
0 records
IK5ZUK de IK5ZUK-6  7-Feb-2003 1740Z >

And, if I try to add a new call to the list:

set/regi ik5ztt
IK5ZTT created and registered
IK5ZUK de IK5ZUK-6  7-Feb-2003 1741Z >
sh/regi
0 records
IK5ZUK de IK5ZUK-6  7-Feb-2003 1741Z >

The same problem happend to the lockout list...

Anyone have noticed the same problem ?? Please, could Dirk or anyone give me some suggestions to solve this problem ???

Many thanks in advance !

73 de Luigi, ik5zuk