[Dxspider-support] Long comment fields - Request For Protocol Details

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Tue Feb 11 17:29:19 GMT 2003

Charlie,

Speaking of the old Packet Cluster protocol, I am looking for details on the
protocol itself. Sort of the next level of documentation after the basic
description of the commands themselves that is provided in the technical
section on dxcluster.org already. A deeper explanantion of what each command
is usewd for, and some idea of what commands are expected back in response,
timing issues, etc., etc....Your email seemed to imply you might have access
to that sort of info. Is it avaialble, and if so is it freely distributable,
and if so, is there a way I can get a copy or a link to it? Or, does anyone
else on the list have a copy of link for me?

Thanks,

MIke L.