[Dxspider-support] Miscellaneous stuff

Angel M. Claus angelc at ea7urc.alcavia.net
Wed Feb 12 14:45:47 GMT 2003

Hello Kelly & list,

I have noticed that if my system has lost Internet connection,
the cluster freezes every time that cron starts the connections.

No answer to commands, it is like being hanged for 2 or 3 minutes
and after that I receive prompts or answers to my enters or command's
requests.

If it happens, I have to lock out those connections being done by
crontab until Internet connection comes again in order to keep the
cluster running without problems for local stations coming via RF.

Maybe it has relation with the problem you were referring to.

Do somebody else has noticed those " hangs " while crontab is
running a connection without link to Internet ?

73 de Angel - EA7WA.