[Dxspider-support] New spider doesnt run

Arnold (pa4ab) Pa4ab at pa4ab.net
Thu Feb 13 17:46:09 GMT 2003

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:35:34 +0100
Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm at telia.com> wrote:

> None could tell me how to run the new spider
> on my windows system, strange.
> I ask again. Spider 155 runs fine but not the
> new CVS. What needs to be done to windows and perl?
> Surely someone out the must know, or?

Well with the Windows installation manual and the CVS addendum (although
it´s for linux) you should be able to solve your problem
(http://www.dxcluster.org/main/spiderCVS.html). If you can not it´s
perhaps better not to use the CVS version, since the installation manual
for Windows is not (yet) adapted for the CVS version that require two
extra modules.

I SUPPOSE  you need to do (not tried it myself)

ppm install Storable.ppd
ppm install Log-Agent.ppd

Good luck,

´73 Arnold PA4AB