[Dxspider-support] FW: Call Book CD roms help

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Mon Feb 17 22:39:11 GMT 2003

Ok this is the second time of asking and as ive had no answers yet so either
this can't
be done or iam being totally thick.I think its properly the latter so help
please.

I have read the documentation that I have here ive looked on the net and I
still cant find the answer to my question.

I need some help please in setting up cluster access to a cdrom call book
ive been trying without success. CD is drive D

windows 98 128meg ram Dxspider latest CVS.

Is it possible to access a cdrom callbook on a windows version of dxspider?

If so is it possible to use the Radio Amateur Callbook from the ARRL?

If so any pointer's in setting Dxspider to use this or any cdrom callbook.

Thanks.

73 Keith GB7DXG

Scanned by  MailScan Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software.
Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.