[Dxspider-support] FW: Call Book CD roms help

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 23:29:42 GMT 2003

I am afraid that the short answer is 'no'. That is why I started the
link to sh/qrz.

All the callbook people encrypt or otherwise fiddle with the data so
that you have to use the API provided. Now, in theory, I could do
something for windows/dos. But I don't have the time nor, frankly, the
inclination to get my head around a proprietary format of *any* kind.

I am about to introduce an interface to the qsl server at
http://www.qslinfo.de/ to add to the set of online resources.

Dirk