[Dxspider-support] Log-Agent.zip

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 17:56:49 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 17:16, Arnold Bosch[PA4AB] wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:42:31 +0100
> Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm at telia.com> wrote:
>
> > I wounder about the same. Can I use storable-2.06.tar
> > and log-agent-0.30.tar with Win 98 and perl 629?
>
> You need Storable, Log-Agent is not needed, since Dirk implemented a
> work-around like said before.

And just to be clear here, the "work around" is: when you CVS update you
need to 'cvs update -d' (linux) or check the 'create missing
directories that exist in the repository' checkbox in Windows winCVS.
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to