[Dxspider-support] storable?

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Sun Feb 23 18:42:06 GMT 2003

Did try to install storable but ofcourse it
didn´t work, storable.ppd is missing.
Can someone be so kind and tell me where to
get storable.ppd since it´s not included
in storable-2.06.tar.gz
Did try to run makefile but that only creates
a file called makefile, was hoping a storable.
ppd would pop up.
Sorry if I´m stupid but I guess I just am.

/SM2EKM