[Dxspider-support] SH/Reg SH/Lockout etc.

scarroll at mchsi.com scarroll at mchsi.com
Wed Feb 26 14:28:00 GMT 2003

Tony,

This sounds similar to my "sh/isolate" problem addressed this morning. Perhaps
they are related, or maybe we both did the same thing to break our DX Spider
installations <smile>. I upgraded to build 57.203 yesterday and 57.206 this
morning with no change to the problem.

The great thing about this listserver is it's VERY active with loads of
knowledgeable folks to help out (& fix potential problems).

73, Steve - K2SC