[Dxspider-support] Java Client

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 1 15:28:39 GMT 2003

OK, What ever happened broke my WEB Server!!  I did as you said.  I copied
the CLASS and JAVA files from the SPIDER\SPIDER-WEB to the
APACHE2\HTDOCS\CLIENT directories. Now all I get is the following error :
"Exception: java.lang.ClassFormatError: spiderclient (illegal constant pool
type)"
This is on a machine that does have Java installed.  On a XP system with out
java, it does not give you the error. It is just blank.

Any ideas??

TNX Will NA2NA