[Dxspider-support] Old routing info. What to do ?

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Sun Jan 19 22:57:26 GMT 2003

Hi Ian , & all
I've erased the previous content to save space.  I think we
all know that Dirk is a keen supporter of a well run cluster
network system. It seems a shame he has to ( or has done up
to date ) spend a lot of his time sorting out problems
caused by differences in other software and it must
obviously be a totally frustrating situation for him.
Happily we in the S/W of the UK are now an AK1A free zone
thanks to Spider. I'm having problems updating to Redhat 8.0
( make modules says a file is missing ) and am waiting for
the latest updates from my co-sysop at WDX. Just hope I can
sort that before the great steps forward are made in Spider
which leave PDX offline.

Anyone running Redhat 8.0 / Current Spider on a P233
successfully ?

BTW It doesn't seem possible to return to the UKCWG as no
one knows who keeps / runs the server.

- Regards Colin