[Dxspider-support] [CVS users] SH/C change

Arnold (pa4ab) Pa4ab at pa4ab.net
Mon Jan 20 15:05:16 GMT 2003

On 20 Jan 2003 13:44:37 +0000
Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk> wrote:

> Just for your information in case you do a SH/C and are wondering where
> all your nodes have gone.
>
> SH/C will (as default) now only show the nodes in your country. This is
> to stop large quantities of network bandwidth being wasted on lists
> containing 300+ nodes and all their users.

Dirk,

Is it correct that the output of SH/C depends on the callsign that you
used to enter in Spider?

I have a Spider called EA1CYZ-14

If I enter as EA1CYZ I see all the Spanish nodes
If I enter as PA4AB I see all the Dutch nodes
If I enter as G0VGS (Sorry Ian:-) I see all the G nodes.

Is this intended this way?

Regards,

Arnold.