[Dxspider-support] Install question...

Dale Harwood dale at harwood.com
Sat Jan 25 20:36:08 GMT 2003

I am installing Spider for the first time. Well, actually second time.
First time was a quick run through to see if it would suit our needs.
After seeing that it would, I started an install on the live machine.
Both times, upon running the client program as per the instructions,
src/client
( with no callsign ) I get the error
Must Have at least a callsign (for now)
Should I supply a callsign at this point or should it run assuming I am
the sysop as configured in the DXVars.pl file ?

This is a Linux install , Redhat 6.1 kernel version 2.2.14

Thanks in advance,
--

  Dale Harwood   [ N4VFF ]

  internet> dale at harwood.com