[Dxspider-support] Install question...

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jan 25 21:17:08 GMT 2003

What are you trying to do?

You seem to be running a linux box so the sysop console is
/spider/perl/console.pl or alternatively you can telnet localhost 7300,
login as your $myalias callsign and then be a sysop.

The /spider/src/client is really there now only for incoming ax25
connects via ax25d or node (and if you use xrouter from g8pzt on a
separate machine connected to your cluster node box by ethernet, you can
dispense with that as well).

Dirk

--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to