[Dxspider-support] Disconnects

Ian Morrison ianm at lks.net
Mon Jan 27 21:40:27 GMT 2003

I corrected a minor typo in the connect script (thanks Bill) and it made
little difference. The pings do go out and are replied to. They occur every
5 minutes. I just watched a connection for about 20 minutes. It stayed up
until a PC 51 was sent. A minute later it disconnected at the request of the
original connecting station.

->D VA3PEC-5 PC50^VA3PEC-7^1^H99
<- I VA3PEC-5 PC50^VA3PEC-5^1^H99
queue msg (0)
DXChannel VA3PEC-5 destroyed (3)

This was at the 5 minute mark. Should it not have been a ping?

Thanks,
Ian