[Dxspider-support] Xrouter

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 08:48:48 BST 2003

The only way that BPQ32 will be supported is if someone can write a TCP
(and I do mean TCP) wrapper for it. Xrouter has such a wrapper build in.
G8BPQ does not see the need for it and I am not going to pay him to do
it. I cannot do it myself, but any competant windows C++ programmer
oought to be able to get such a wrapper going. It can't be hard, there
is an ocx control waiting there to be interfaced to.

Dirk G1TLH