[Dxspider-support] Xrouter

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 06:28:13 BST 2003

Only an idea. I ran BPQ 4.08a a long time ago with UKNOS ( a version of
JNOS )
and in the autoexec.nos setup I was able to communicate with BPQ using 0x7e
and 0x7f
depending on which host interrupt I used in BPQ ( 127 or 126 ).

The question is would jnos / uknos chat with Spider ? If so then ....... But
why run two O/S's when there's Linux.

- Regards Colin