[Dxspider-support] Java Interface DXSpider

Fulvio Galli hb9dhg at ticino.com
Sat Jul 5 11:52:56 BST 2003

Hello all,
finally completed also the JAVA interface for DXSpider on the
HB9OK Digital. Look at http://www.hb9ok.org and check HB9OK-9 Java DXSpider.
I've completely rewritten the spider.cgi to look more better and to
acoomplish the
other pages of HB9OK System.

Now a little question to the Group.
I've found that the spiderframe.java has the configuration for colors and
others things (font)
I really like change. But If I try to compile with the command "javac
spiderframe.java" give me
an error:

spiderframe.java:431: error:Cannot find method
"java.awt.TextArea.insertText(java.lang.String, int)"

Does anyone of you .. have the same error. Or if I can send you the .java
file .. and then can you
compile for me . ???

Let me know

Best 73 de HB9DHG