[Dxspider-support] FW: Enabling Duplicate Announces

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 5 09:55:40 BST 2003

We're looking to use spider as a combined spot distribution and chat channel
between remotely located stations forming part of a contest team.

Since spider doesn't seem to support the old AK1A CONFER facility (correct
me if I'm wrong), we are planning to use the announce facility, but get a
bit scuppered by the duplicate announce checking that goes on, so, for
example, two stations can't both say OK one after another. Any way of
turning this off?

73,

Andy, G4PIQ @ GB7DXM/GB7MRS