[Dxspider-support] Backbone configuration out-of-date?

Eric Carling ericc at metro800.co.uk
Mon Jul 7 11:53:34 BST 2003

I see a situation on my DX Spider whereby a sh/c reveals a result that
appears to be always out of date. For example the current user list I see
for GB7DJK via my cluster is nothing like the list when I log on to GB7DJK
as a user and do a sh/u

I cannot figure out if I have a local problem, maybe something
mis-configured at my end, or whether my Spider is reading the data
accurately and updating properly and its the data itself thats out of date.
Has anyone any ideas please?

Eric G0CGL / GB7CGL-1