[Dxspider-support] dxcluster locked and eating all cpu power

Nuno Sucena Almeida slug at aeminium.org
Sat Jul 12 17:47:48 BST 2003

hello,

	I'm having a weird problem, but it's not new to me. I have the
latest cvs version running and when the software starts and after updating
the spots list it simply locks up and does not respond to connections,
although accepting them. Then it stays there, consuming all the cpu
power. The system was working fine for about 2 weeks but today I had a
power failure. This machine is running debian with kernel 2.4.21 and a scsi
reiserfs disk.
	The strange thing is that I had this same problem with another
machine, an old 486 running 2.4.16 / ide ext2 disk, but about one year ago,
also running the latest CVS version at that time.
	Is there any file or lock that was corrupted and I should be aware?

			73,
				Nuno

--
CT1FOX - http://aeminium.org/slug

D30B 54C0 40A7 7D61 C44F  4BA4 F071 2168 F494 ACB9