[Dxspider-support] dxcluster locked and eating all cpu power

Nuno Sucena Almeida slug at aeminium.org
Sat Jul 12 18:54:09 BST 2003

hello again,

	I saw a post from Dirk Koopman on Apr 3, 2003 about a startup
problem and tried to

	cd /spider/data
	perl user_asc

	but getting no more than a segmentation fault, even with a backup
copy of this file. Then I deleted the user_asc and dupefile, restarted the
software and is working fine. Is this a known bug ? Should i simple put
rm -f /spider/data/{user_asc,dupefile} on my startup script ?
	BTW, my perl version is 5.6.1 (debian 3.0 stable)

--
CT1FOX - http://aeminium.org/slug

D30B 54C0 40A7 7D61 C44F  4BA4 F071 2168 F494 ACB9