[Dxspider-support] SFI & R in MRTG statistics

jg1vgx at jarl.com jg1vgx at jarl.com
Tue Jun 3 02:36:17 BST 2003

Hello fellow node sysops,

I am a new to this software and have just set up my node. I have also
installed MRTG stats, which is very nice to see!

A few things I have done differently from the instructions at
http://www.dxcluster.org/main/adminmanual_en-8.html
were: 1) I installed mrtg not from source but used apt-get of the debian
distribution (I am a Debian 3.0 user), and 2) I made an additional
symbolic link for this to work.
	ln -sf /spider/mrtg/mrtg.cfg /etc/mrtg.cfg

Anyway, I have noticed something's wrong with my WWV SFI & R reports.

To my site
http://www.jg1vgx.net/mrtg/wwvsfi.html
the SFI score doesn't seem to come through. And the R score shows what
appears to be SFI. See
http://dxlc.com/solar/
for comparison.

In the example pages of GB7MBC,
http://www.gb7mbc.net/mrtg/wwvsfi.html
both SFI & R show up, but again the SFI seems not really an SFI. Here,
perhaps the SFI & R have put the other way round?

I like this really nice option, so I would appreciate any help!!

73 de rin JG1VGX
Fujimi city, Saitama, Japan