[Dxspider-support] win telnet

Bill Shell n6ws at charter.net
Sun Jun 8 15:34:31 BST 2003

GM Charlie,

I just got back from a trip, so I'm catching up with the email.

We use an old CLX node at W6KK to connect into the cluster and provide the
UDP broadcasts using a perl routine Ben, DL6RAI, made called ct_server.  It
could be modified to run on any Linux box and connect to a node to provide
the broadcasts necessary for a 'CT Network'.

73, Bill